- Star in energy efficiency
- Low maintenance and easy inspection
- Optimal performance guaranteed
Star in energy-efficiency
- Evaporative cooling PLUS unique combined heat transfer system for minimized system-wide energy consumption.
- Axial fan – half the consumption of rivals and huge single cell capacity: saving you more!
- BACross II fill factory-configured for unrivalled water/air contact and minimal air pressure drop. Guarantees optimal cooling tower efficiency with cooling system energy well under control.
- High efficiency fan motors.
Low maintenance and easy inspection
- Inspect and maintain towers with unrivalled comfort and safely: while standing inside.
- The FXVT has a spacious plenum (internal area) and easy inspection/maintenance access
- Fans are easily accessible from the in- and outside
- Inspect internal fill and coil easily via removable drift eliminator modules.
- The BACross II fill is telescopically-supported for easy sheet by sheet inspection/cleaning and no dismantling.
- Self-cleaning cold water basin and fill above sloped basin to flush out dirt and debris.
Optimal performance guaranteed
- The thermal performance of FXVT is tested and certified by CTI and Eurovent.
- Unique and patented heat transfer system: featuring combined flow via heat exchange coil and fill pack, for fine temperature applications and thermal challenges.
- Huge industry-best single cell capacity!
- BACross II fill - patented sheet and maximum air/water contact for optimal heat transfer performance.
- Encased in corrosion-resistant fibreglass polyester for long service life.
Ultra silent design
- FXVT units include low noise axial fans for minimal surrounding noise. To reduce noise even further, choose for Whisper Quiet fans.
- Factory designed, tested and rated sound attenuation is available on air inlet to cut operation noise even further.
- BACross II fill guides smoothly the water all the way into the basin without water splash noise.
Cheap to install
- FXVT cooling towers are factory-built and shipped in sections for larger models to reduce the overall size and weight, allowing easy on-site section assembly with smaller crane.
Unmatched hygiene control
- Easy-clean and easy-inspect FXVT towers reduce hygiene risks from bacteria or biofilm inside.
- Combined inlet shields block sunlight to prevent biological growth in the tower, filter the air and stop water splashing outside.
- The drift eliminators to prevent droplets escaping into the air are tested and certified by Eurovent.
Interested in the FXVT cooling tower for cooling your process fluid? Contact your local BAC representative.